Ok, well this isn't exactly the Landstad revolver. Many things are wrong, but you get the meme.
"The Landstad revolver was an automatic revolver of Norwegian origin. The weapon had an unusual feeding device that used both a 2 round cylinder and a grip inserted magazine." For more information, ForgottenWeapons has a good piece on it.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua